- Rapid: Reactive results in 15 minutes allows for timely decision making while the patient is present.
- Flexible: Many different approved sample types including serum, plasma, fingerstick or venipuncture whole blood allows for testing in many different laboratory and practice settings. CLIA Waived for whole blood.
- Convenient: Easy to use closed system test with minimal sample volume requirement of 2.5 μLs is less invasive for patients and reduces biohazard exposure risks.
- Cost effective: Long shelf life of 24 months from date of manufacture provides flexibility to purchase in volume for increased savings.
- Accurate: Greater than 99.7% sensitivity and 99.9% specificity.*
* Sensitivity is for HIV-1. See package insert for complete performance detail.