API Global offers DNA testing for:
Standard DNA Paternity Test
API Global and it’s Laboratory Partner can provide the certainty you need when parentage is in question. We provide accurate, confidential, and prompt testing services tailored to fit your individual needs. Samples are collected with the simple swabbing of the inner cheek!
The first thing you need to determine is if you need a non-legally binding result or a legally binding result. A non-legal DNA paternity test would be for informational purposes and could not be used for any legal matter. A legal DNA paternity test would provide results legal questions regarding child custody, child support, a name change, court, etc.
The two parties that are required for testing are the alleged father and the child. The mother is not required to be tested. We can include the mother to be tested if you choose so. The results will be either 0% or up to 99.9+%.
DNA Siblingship Analysis
If you have questions your mother or father are unable to answer or think you may have found a potential sibling(s), a DNA siblingship analysis can prove/disprove your relationship. A DNA siblingship analysis can provide an answer to the following two questions:
- Are you Full or Half Siblings?
- Are you Half Siblings or Unrelated?
The first thing you need to determine is if you need a non-legally binding result or a legally binding result. A legal DNA siblingship test would be for informational purposes and could not be used for any legal matter. A legal DNA siblingship test would provide answers to legal questions regarding estate planning, inheritance, and other family related court matters.
The two parties that are required for testing are the two potential siblings. The mother(s) are not required to be tested. We can include the mother(s) to be tested if you choose so. The results will be defined as a likelihood percentage. Our lab will continue to test additional genetic markers until a definitive result is achieved.
Avuncular (uncle or aunt), Grandparentage, Twin Zygosity analysis also available.
DNA testing is an important step to complete the immigration process for family members. It is required to prove a biological relationship between a petitioner and a beneficiary, using an AABB accredited immigration DNA testing lab, when evidence (e.g, birth certificate) is deemed insufficient or inconclusive by the USCIS or U.S. embassy. Examples of DNA tests used for immigration purposes include paternity tests, maternity tests, siblingship tests, and grandparentage tests, all of which must utilize AABB accredited testing facilities.
API Global Parters with DNA Diagnostics Center
DNA Diagnostics Center is an accredited DNA testing laboratory that can coordinate all DNA sample collections regardless of location. Guidelines issued by the US Department of State and AABB require that an AABB testing laboratory coordinate the entire DNA testing process – DDC is here to help!
AABB requirements for accredited DNA testing labs:
- DDC schedules the petitioner appointment if they are located in the US
- DDC ships a DNA collection kit to the US Embassy / USCIS office in your home country
- US Embassy / USCIS office collects the beneficiary’s DNA sample and ships the samples back to DDC
- Once testing is complete, DDC ships the DNA testing results directly to the requesting Immigration office
One test, a world of results. Autosomal testing with our DNA Fingerprint Plus gives you an analysis of your entire ancestry, not just your father’s male pedigree or mother’s female DNA lineage.
- Hard science, quality assured. Our autosomal DNA population statistics database captures every scrap of vital information published in academic journals. A DNA profile unique to you is matched to real, living populations defined by experts—no smoke and mirrors. It’s numbers in, results out. Our forensics lab partner is ISO-certified, unlike many other companies.
- EURO test. Our exclusive EURO analysis sets a new standard, giving you the top matches down to a country and city level where your European ancestors came from.
- 18 Marker Ethnic Panel. Find out if you have the marker, from one parent or both, for American Indian, Mediterranean European, East European, Jewish, Asian or Sub-Saharan ethnicity. If you have the marker you have the ancestry.
- Rare Genes from History. Add the Rare Genes from History panel to get the fullest ancestry analysis possible from the current state of DNA science.
Depth and breadth of experience. Learn more about the technology behind our DNA Fingerprint Test . . . read this exciting science blog. . . . and check out our comprehensive line of other tests available, including “Reports Only” and “Biological Relationship Tests.”
In summary, we are a premium provider and would like to be your first choice for DNA testing needs.